[Wcpr-members] Weekly WCPR Update....

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Apr 9 10:26:21 EDT 2013

Hey everyone, apologies for being quiet this past week but things have been
crazy for everyone. This week is unusual, because *we're getting our
yearbook picture taken at 9:30 tomorrow (Wednesday), and then meeting down
at the station afterwards.* We do this each semester, and hopefully we'll
get a good turnout this time around... If you're proud to be in WCPR, come
to the *second floor of Howe outside of Pierce* *at the usual meeting time!*

*Events this week:* It's April... which means events all the time!
*Tue, Apr 9* - EC Comedy Night - Basic sound and lights in Bissinger, just
a few extra hands needed - *setup at 8pm*
*Thu, Apr 11 -* DJ Battle in Walker - This is going to be big! We're
partnering with the Greeks on this one, and four teams of DJs will be
battling it out... We'll need a bunch of hands for this one, so come help
out! - *setup at 4:30pm*
*Fri, Apr 12 *- Saudi Day - Basic sound in Babbio Atrium, but we still need
some help... This is a fun event with great food and music, so if you're
free, come by - *setup at 1pm*
*
*
Any questions about the events, pictures, or anything else, feel free to
shoot me an email.

Another note: a lot of you have been missing meetings for a while now, and
we've been lenient so far. *Please* come out to meetings. It helps us keep
in touch with you, and we all enjoy hanging out with all of you. We want to
keep you updated on everything as well, so please come hang out!

See you all on tomorrow *on the second floor of Pierce for the picture!*
--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR