[Wcpr-members] The home stretch!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Apr 23 23:27:38 EDT 2013

Hey everyone, it's that time of year... Things are getting crazy, so we
understand if you guys have to miss a show or a meeting, just please let us
know or find one of us so we can give you an update. At the very least, *read
this email!* Our *normal weekly meeting is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9:30pm
in the station.*

Since it's the end of the semester, we've got some events...
*Tomorrow night is RedShift's Open Mic! *We do basic sound for this in
Jacobus, and we usually have some members perform. If you're interested, head
here and fill out the form <https://orgsync.com/48053/forms/72450>, or just
show up tomorrow! *Setup is at 8pm in the station.
*
*Friday *we have two events... first is the *Ecohabit Volleyball Tournament!
* We're playing some pump up music and announcing, so if you're interested
or want to hang out and watch some heated volleyball games, come check it
out! *Setup is at 2pm in the station.
*
*Also Friday *is the *NSBE Fashion Show.* We do some kickass lights for the
show, and it's a lot of fun to run. *Setup at 6pm in the station.*

That's all for now, we'll be having more info coming out about a few more
events to close the semester... Keep your eyes peeled! See you all tomorrow!
--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR