[Wcpr-members] Welcome Back - First Meeting 9-4-13

Stanley Switalski sswitals at stevens.edu
Wed Aug 28 01:38:51 EDT 2013

Good Evening General Body!

     Welcome back to WCPR!  I hope everyone had a fantastic summer and a great start to their new semester!  Just as a heads up, we will not be holding a meeting this week.  We know that school just started so we're going to give everyone some time to settle back into the school routine.  We will instead be at the Res Life Fiesta being held in Walker Gym at 8:45 PM!  If anyone is eager to lend a hand in setting up, please stop by the station at 6:45 PM.

     Our first meeting will instead be next week, Wednesday September 4th, at 9:30 PM in the basement of Jacobus.  Besides filling you all in on the cool stuff that's happened over the summer, Pat MacLane, our new programming director, will help you sign up for a time slot for your radio show.  If you plan on bringing a new friend along, please remember that they must come to two general body meetings before they can sign up for a show.

     For another piece of great news, the WCPR Hoodies have finally arrived!  For those of you who ordered one, or recorded more than 10 hours, you can either pick these up at the first meeting or e-mail info at wcpr.org to arrange a pickup.

     Looking forward to seeing you all again and make sure to say hello to us either at the EC BBQ or the Res Life Fiesta!

Stanley S.
System Admin
WCPR - Castle Point Radio