[Wcpr-members] This week!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Wed Feb 6 14:33:14 EST 2013

Sorry for the late notice on this one guys, but the *usual meeting* is *tonight
at 9:30* in the station as always. *Keep in mind you must attend one
meeting per month to retain card access.* If you have any conflicts (frat
meetings, other clubs, etc) just let us know, and we'll make sure you keep
your access.

*Events:* Two things to put on your radar.
-*This Sunday, *we're doing sound for a charity show put on by the
guys at *BREATHE
*and *SUMAC*. The show is at 7 in *Jacobus*, and we'll need people to *start
setting up around 5pm*. Come help if you can!
-*Next Thursday *(yes, Valentine's Day), we're doing basic sound and lights
for the Indian Graduate Student Association. We'll have more details on
that coming up, but if you're free, come hang with some cool people.

Also, a few reminders:
-*Keep recording your shows!* To those that have started: Thank you! To the
rest of you: what are you waiting for? Record *10 hours *of your show
during your scheduled time and give it to us, and you'll get this
semester's WCPR shirt FREE!
-*Find some bands for WCPR Sessions!* The Waffle Stompers are coming in
sometime this semester, and you can check out the sessions we did for Avon
Junkies and The Weeks at *soundcloud.com/wcpr.*

That's all for now, keep an eye out for LSD publicity and tell all your
friends to come! If you're on Facebook, check out our page and check
"Attending" on the event!

See you all tonight!
--
Robert May