[Wcpr-members] Alumni Day reminder and Hoodies!

WCPR General Manager gm at wcpr.org
Tue Jul 2 17:29:42 EDT 2013

Hello everyone!

I hope your summer is going fantastically. Just a few friendly reminders
for the next couple of weeks.

First off is Alumni Day, we will be having a barbecue and music and there
will be some WCPR alumni there to share some great stories. Anyone who is
still around should really try to make it because it will be loads of fun.

Hoodie orders are due soon... like Friday July 5th at noon soon. They are
20 dollars and you can order them at wcpr.org/hoodie. We are not ordering
any extras so if you don't order it by Friday there is no hoodie for you so
if you know anyone who was interested text them send them a Facebook
message, a carrier pigeon or some smoke signals so we can guarantee them a
hoodie.

Keep having fun this summer and i hope to see each and every one of you
soon!

--
Nicholas Gonzalez
Stevens Institute of Technology