[Wcpr-members] Fwd: Elvis Duran and the Morning Show Fall 2013 Internship

Patrick MacLane pmaclane at stevens.edu
Sun Jul 28 11:25:21 EDT 2013

Good Morning!

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. We received some information from
Z100's Elvis Duran and The Morning Show regarding summer internships in the
Fall. For those interested, I have attached all the information provided.
This could be a great opportunity for those interested in careers in
radio/broadcasting. There are several restrictions to take into
consideration, so please read the documentation carefully.

Enjoy the rest of the summer! We look forward to seeing everyone in a
couple of weeks.

Best Regards,

Pat MacLane
WCPR Programming Manager

-------------------------------------

Elvis Duran and the Morning Show on Z100 is currently looking for interns
for the Fall 2013 Semester. We ask if you could print out these flyers and
hang them in your communication or radio department if you have one! Or
send them out to any radio/communication students. We also are looking for
PR, video and web interns as well. Thank you, have a nice weekend.
--
Elvis Duran and The Morning Show

*WANT TO Intern for ELVIS DURAN AND THE Morning Show ON Z100?*

Do you want to learn first hand how a morning show comes together, from one
of the most successful morning shows in the country?

*THE MORNING SHOW IS NOW ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR *

*THE FALL 2013  SEMESTER*

* *

*RESUMES MUST BE RECEIVED BY AUG 1st *

We are looking for fun, outgoing interns to work on our morning show.

Some of your responsibilities will include audio production using

PRO-TOOLS, assisting in show preparations, call-screening and many other
radio related responsibilities. We will train you on any equipment that you
need to use.

The ideal candidate will have a great sense of humor, a knowledge of Pop
culture,

have great customer service skills, use proper grammar, be well spoken and
have an interest in the inner workings of radio , including  audio
production. College Radio experience is a plus!

*This is a non-paying position and you MUST be able to receive college
credit for your internship. *

Interns must have a flexible schedule and will work 2 eight hour days per
week.

**Our studios our located in Tribeca, NYC. You must be able to get to the
studios by 5am

For consideration, please submit a resume with a cover letter.

The Cover letter should explain why you want to intern for the morning show
and why you think you would be a good intern.

   - Include a daytime phone number and email address

*We are also looking  for Public Relations interns, Video interns and web
interns *

*Please submit resume with INTERN TYPE you want  in subject line. *

*Email Resume and cover letter to Intern at elvisduran.com*

*Please also put the semester you are applying for in the subject line *****