[Wcpr-members] Results!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Fri Mar 29 12:17:32 EDT 2013

Alright, so I'd like to thank everyone that came out for the elections. It
was a late night, but well worth it. We put a great crew in place for next
year, and I'd like to formally announce said crew. Next year's elected WCPR
Executive Board is:

General Manager: Nick Gonzalez
Programming Manager: Pat MacLane
Business Manager: Gianluca Borrelli
Station Engineer: Paul DiSanti
Publicity Manager: Tatyana Fedorenko
Office Manager: Brian Madden

Congratulate them when you see them next! They'll be guiding WCPR through
the next kickass year of existence. A huge thanks also goes out to all who
were nominated and ran for positions. We had too many good candidates, and
it's a shame we couldn't elect them all.

As a side note, check out all of the awards from the Office of Student
Life. There are many awards for great individuals and organizations on
campus, so if you'd like to nominate anyone, do so before midnight on April
3rd.

Have a great holiday weekend, and I'll see you all next week!
--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR