[Wcpr-members] Midnight Breakfast meeting tonight, and some final thoughts!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Wed May 8 11:33:24 EDT 2013

Hey everyone, just a quick update. I hope all of your finals are going
well, and hopefully done! If you're planning on relaxing at *Midnight
Breakfast*, why not *come with WCPR*? We always *meet at the station at
9:30pm *and bring a group up. It's always a good time, and Midnight
Breakfast is a good way to relax and de-stress during finals. We welcome
all members... Come hang out!

Also, as this will probably be my last email to the list, I'd like to thank
you all for your hard work and dedication to the station. I've always had a
good time here at WCPR, and it's really been my home for the past four
years. I'm honored to have had the opportunity to lead you all, and I hope
the positivity I've tried to instill continues to spread. Keep up the good
work with shows, band sessions, and mobile units, and don't forget to take
a moment and chill in the lounge once in a while... Just make sure that no
matter what WCPR is doing, everyone's having fun.

See you tonight!
--
Robert May
Graduation Manager, WCPR