[Wcpr-members] Meeting tomorrow 11/6/13

Nicholas Gonzalez gm at wcpr.org
Tue Nov 5 23:51:54 EST 2013

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is doing great with spring registration week.

As usual we have a meeting tomorrow night at 9:30 pm.

We have some events that we really need some help with. If you can make it
to any of them please give us a hand.

*Wednesday 11/6 *
*EC Comedian, Bissinger 9p - 11p, Set-up at 7:30p: *We are going to be
providing this event with lights and sound. This will be a basic set-up. If
you plan on helping out, don't forget to come to the meeting at 9:30.

*Friday 11/8 *
*CF Dinner, Bissinger, 6:30p - 9:30p, Set-up at 5:30p: *For this event we
will be supporting the Christian Fellowship with lights for their dinner.
I'm not entirely sure if you will be able to partake in any free food, but
this will be a great opportunity for anyone who wants to learn more about
our lighting system in a relatively stress free environment.

*Saturday 11/9*
*Field Day, Palmer Lawn, 12p - 3p, Set-up at 11a: *Phi Sigma Kappa is
having their field day. We are going to have some basic sound for this one.
This will be a great learning experience for people wanting to get involved
with sound.

*Don't Hate, Donate, Jacobus, 6p - 9p, Set-up at 4p: *We are providing a
full sound set-up and basic lights for this event. They will have a live
band so this will need a lot of help. Anyone who wants to mix a live band,
or wants to learn how to do this should really come out to this one. It
will be a lot of fun and i can assure you that you will learn something.

As always, if you have a show and haven't contacted Tatyana about publicity
posters, do it. you can reach her at publicity at wcpr.org.

Thanks Everyone!

Here's a puppy:
[image: Inline image 1]