[Wcpr-members] IMPORTANT: Show schedules for Monday and Tuesday

Patrick MacLane pmaclane at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 13 19:18:24 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying the long weekend!

As you are aware, there are no classes tomorrow and I expect that many of
you will be out of town for the day. To ensure that we are able to
accommodate our DJs and presenters, shows will run as per the academic
schedule this week. This means *all shows scheduled for Mondays will be
given precedence to go on air this Tuesday, 10/15*.
All shows scheduled for Tuesdays will be given precedence to perform
tomorrow, 10/14. Essentially, the schedule for Monday and Tuesday are being
swapped this week.

The following link provides a schedule for the week:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6jN9i62lqf8QjNUSkRHV3BmcDA/edit?usp=sharing

As you will note, I have "reserved" a couple of slots for shows because in
some instances, the slots for the two days do not overlap. You are free to
work your show on either the scheduled slot for the week on Monday or the
reserved slot (the usual time) on Tuesday. *Please let me know this evening
which slot you plan to take.*

If you are unable to make your show this week, please send an e-mail to
programming at wcpr.org. I understand that these scheduling changes for the
week may be inconvenient, but I appreciate your cooperation. Any questions,
please let me know.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Pat MacLane
WCPR Programming Manager