[Wcpr-members] Pierce Week schedule update

Patrick MacLane programming at wcpr.org
Sun Sep 15 18:11:40 EDT 2013

All,

Just want to thank everyone who reached out to me about filling up slots.
We're fully booked for Monday and Tuesday!

Here is a link to the most recent schedule:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6jN9i62lqf8aUhsTzhzQVA3WkU/edit?usp=sharing

We've had a couple of changes to the schedule. If anyone is able to work
any hours within the following time intervals, please let me know. Your
time would be greatly appreciated.

*Wednesday *- 4:00 - 5:00 PM
*Thursday* - 8 AM - 11 AM
*Friday* - 8 AM - 10 AM

Additionally, if you did not receive a slot and are willing/able to work
any other times, even if they are already booked, please send me an e-mail
- programming at wcpr.org.

Thanks everyone. Lets have a great week!

Pat MacLane
WCPR Programming Manager
programming at wcpr.org