[Wcpr-members] Pierce Week Update for Tuesday

Patrick MacLane programming at wcpr.org
Tue Sep 17 22:08:27 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

We're almost halfway through the week - where has the time gone? Today was
another huge success. Big thanks again to all our DJs who came out and
helped make it happen.

A couple of notes for tomorrow

1)* During your time slot, please remain at the board if possible*. If you
must step away from the board, reach out to the eboard member on duty.
Pierce Week is our opportunity as a station to interact with our listeners
directly and we want to engage with our audience as much as possible.
2) On the table *next to the WCPR laptop will be a list of PSA
announcements that you should read throughout the day*. We want to continue
promoting our sponsors who helped make our giveaways possible. You don't
have to use the exact wording of the posted PSAs sheet, but please make an
effort to announce the messages periodically throughout your shift.

Here's the lineup for tomorrow. If you have any issues making your slot(s),
please reach out to me ASAP - programming at wcpr.org.

  7:00 AM - 8:00 AM Dana Desantis  8:00 AM - 9:00 AM DeVon Lineman  9:00 AM
- 10:00 AM DeVon Lineman  10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Dana Desantis
  11:00 AM - 12:00 PM  12:00 PM - 1:00 PM  1:00 PM - 2:00 PM DeVon
Lineman  2:00
PM - 3:00 PM
Beardlust 2: Electric Bugaloo
  3:00 PM - 4:00 PM  4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Colin Aitken  5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Katie
Mulligan  6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Liam Donnelly  7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Brian Madden  8:00
PM - 9:00 PM Tony Bevacqua (DJ Tony B)  9:00 PM - 10:00 PM Bryan
Charalambous  10:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Bobby Krhon
  11:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Any questions, please let me know. Keep up the great work and I hope to see
everyone at our weekly general body meeting tomorrow night at 9:30 PM at
the station.

All the best,

Pat MacLane
WCPR Programming Manager