[Wcpr-members] Thank you!

Patrick MacLane programming at wcpr.org
Sat Sep 21 11:18:33 EDT 2013

Good morning everyone!

Last night concluded our 5 day marathon of music, talk, and contests held
in Pierce Dining Hall. I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of our
DJs and organizers for their assistance with this tremendous event. It goes
without saying, but the show would not have gone on without you guys. We
did experience a few minor hiccups, but nothing that we couldn't tackle as
a team. As a whole, it was a hugely successful week. Your hard work has
drawn a great deal of positive attention to WCPR.

With that, I hope everyone had a great time this week! Please let the
eboard team know if you have any questions or concerns regarding anything
that occurred during the event or things you'd like to see changed in the
future: *info at wcpr.org*. Suggestions are always welcome.

Enjoy this official last weekend of summer!* I hope to see everyone at the
general body meeting this coming Wednesday at 9:30 PM!*

All the best,

Pat MacLane
WCPR Programming Manager