[Wcpr-members] Fall 2013 schedule

Patrick MacLane pmaclane at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 25 20:49:45 EDT 2013

The schedule for the Fall 2013 semester can now be tentatively reviewed at
the following link:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6jN9i62lqf8UElvRWlPbHpkRnc/edit?usp=sharing

Please review and note the following:

There may have been some confusion regarding late night hours (the hours
following midnight each night). Please review your scheduled time and let
me know if there are any conflicts.

If there are any spelling errors or if your show is not in the proper slot,
please let me know ASAP.

Additionally, many of the shows were submitted as simply "music". I created
a genre notated as "variety" for those shows. If you would like to
categorize your show differently, please e-mail programming at wcpr.org

The schedule will be posted online at WCPR.org sometime this weekend so
please let me know before then. Otherwise, thanks everyone who signed up
for a show. Let's make it a great semester!

All the best,

Pat MacLane
WCPR Programming Manager