[Wcpr-Members] Meeting 4/2/14

WCPR General Manager gm at wcpr.org
Wed Apr 2 10:54:21 EDT 2014

How's everyone's weeks going?
.
Today at 12:00 we will be setting up for the Greek Week Barbecue out on
Palmer Lawn, and later today at 2:00 there will be a clinic on how to fully
use studio A for those who are interested in learning more about the
station.  Both of these events are great ways to become involved in the
station, so I hope to see some of you there.

This Weekend we have CPAC coming to Stevens campus and we will be providing
sound and lights for several panels and the Sunday night dance. We will
talk about this more at the meeting tonight.

Our meeting will be at 9:30 in the lounge. Come chill and find out more
about what's going on, especially if you want to help out with CPAC this
year. Also, just a reminder that you are required to attend at least one
meeting a month to retain card access.

Brian Madden