[Wcpr-Members] Final GB Meeting Tonight 4/30/14

WCPR General Manager gm at wcpr.org
Wed Apr 30 12:33:06 EDT 2014

Hope everyone's end of semesters are going well.  I just wanted to remind
you that we have our final general body meeting of the year tonight at
9:30.

Additionally, tonight and tomorrow we will be helping out with the Mulan
shadowcast at 8:30 in B118.  We will be setting up beforehand so come to
the station for 7 if you are interested in helping out.

Finally, we will also be helping out with the EC End of Semester Barbecue,
setup will begin at 11:45. Both events are a great way to learn how our
equipment works and see WCPR in action.

I hope to see everyone at tonight's meeting and good luck with finals.