[Wcpr-Members] EDM Showcase Promotion TONIGHT

Patrick MacLane pmaclane at stevens.edu
Thu Aug 28 14:50:47 EDT 2014

Hi folks,

This is a followup to the EDM Showcase discussion from last night. We have
some major promotion activities happening today that we would certainly
love to have you involved with.

Firstly, LIVE FROM PIERCE. We will be set up in Pierce Dining Hall playing
some music and doing some giveaways *tonight from 6 PM till 8 PM*. Stop by
and say hello - and don't forget to participate in the t-shirt raffle!

FLYERS IN DORMS - We're looking for help distributing flyers in several
dorms on campus tonight. If you are available to lend a hand, *stop by the
station at 8:15 tonight*

TOMORROW is the BIG DAY. If you haven't done so already, head over to
http://www.wcpr.org/edm and like/share the page. We're going to begin setup
at 2 PM tomorrow. From *2-3 PM, meet down at the station*. *If you can't
come until after 3 PM, head directly over to Babbio.*

The event officially starts at 7 PM. There will be t-shirt giveaways EVERY
HOUR, so you don't want to miss out.

Enjoy this windy throwback Thursday. Here's a clip from last year's Silk
Royal Showcase
<https://soundcloud.com/patrick-maclane/wcpr-presents-silk-royal-showcase-2013-live-stevens-jacob-henry>
:

Pat MacLane