[Wcpr-Members] [WCPR] Battle of the Bands Today

Matt Corrado mattcorrado at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 11:46:31 EST 2014

Hey all,

           Just a reminder that Battle of the Bands is today. We're going
to be setting up at 3 pm, and can use all the help we can muster. If you
have ever wanted to learn how to setup and run lights and sound for a live
show, today is the perfect day to learn while it all is in action. If you
can't make it for setup, come out and support us any time after that; the
event doors are at 7:30 pm, and goes until about midnight. Thanks for any
and all help, we'll see you there!

--
Regards,
Matt Corrado