[Wcpr-Members] Programming update for the semester

Patrick MacLane programming at wcpr.org
Tue Jan 14 16:40:53 EST 2014

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday break and are all revved up for
another great semester at Stevens! I look forward to hearing some great
shows this semester!

Programming is going to be operating a bit differently this Spring. I am
spending the semester in San Francisco and thus will not be present at most
general body meetings. However, I am still available via e-mail and will be
managing the scheduling process and music blocks remotely. *Katie Mulligan,
assistant programming manager, will be serving as the acting programming
manager *and will be handling a majority of programming tasks for the
semester. We are both reachable by e-mail at programming at wcpr.org.

Tomorrow, Katie will discuss show scheduling for returning and new members.

*Members who had a show last semester are given precedence* to signup for
their previous slots; however, this *grace period only lasts until next
Wednesday (January 22nd) at 9:00 PM (EST)*. After next Wednesday, the
timetable will open for all shows - slots will then be filled on a first
come first served basis. I will send out an e-mail with a link to the
real-time schedule so that you can see what is available. Returning shows
may signup online starting today by visiting http://www.wcpr.org/showsignup.

In addition to live shows, WCPR offers a variety of music blocks that are
played automatically throughout the day and night. If you have an idea for
a music block or would like to see music added to the WCPR collection for
current blocks, please fill out the music request form at:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iX805EPOZPbMMi0uYN_U-LH4upudgy1ilqUPG2amn_g/viewform

Thanks for reading and welcome back!

All the best,

Pat MacLane