[Wcpr-Members] Meeting 3/26/14

WCPR General Manager gm at wcpr.org
Mon Mar 24 16:31:47 EDT 2014

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to send out an email to keep everyone updated on what's
happening at the station.

This Thursday, *3/27* the EC will be having a group of comedians from
College Humor perform in Bissinger, and we will be running some basic
lights and sound.  Additionally, we will be providing sound for IUA's Holi
Hai on Friday* 3/28*. Feel free to email eboard if you are interested in
helping out with either event.

Also, if you are interested in learning how studio A works or just want
some tips on how to run your show more smoothly come to the station next
Wednesday *4/2* at *1:00* for a clinic regarding the use of the equipment
in studio A. This is a great opportunity to brush up on your skills,
especially if you haven't been to any sort of clinic in a while.

Finally, don't forget we will be having our weekly meeting this Wednesday
*3/26* at *9:30* down at the station, so feel free to come by, chill and be
involved.

Brian Madden