[Wcpr-Members] Broadcasting: Where Do We Go From Here?

WCPR General Manager gm at wcpr.org
Tue Oct 14 13:18:39 EDT 2014

Hope everyone enjoyed their three day weekend.  I just wanted to remind
everyone that tonight at 6 PM in Bissinger the WCPR Alumni Association
(WAA) will be hosting a panel featuring industry professionals focusing on
emerging technologies and the future of broadcasting.

Feel free to stop by, enjoy the discussions and meet some of our excellent
WCPR alumni.  This is an excellent networking opportunity for those
interested in a career in broadcasting.

Brian Madden
GM