[AIChE] AIChE Publicity Chair and Social Media Chair Application

Amanda Mavricos amavrico at stevens.edu
Mon Jul 6 11:16:14 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to reach out and let you know that we are also seeking a Publicity Chair and a Social Media Chair for our club. The Publicity Chair will oversee flyers and posters and the Social Media Chair will be in charge of our Instagram content. If you are interested in either of these positions, please send an email to either Ilina (iprentos at stevens.edu), Chris (cestupin at stevens.edu), Sally (dju at stevens.edu), or myself (amavrico at stevens.edu) explaining why you feel that you are a good fit for the position. Responses are due by midnight on August 1st. We are looking forward to reading your responses!

Best,
Amanda Mavricos
Stevens Institute of Technology, 2023
B.E. Chemical Engineering
Secretary | American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Digital Marketing and Media Chair | Stevens Robotics Club