[Choir] Tabling & Selling Tickets

Art Bryan Manabat amanabat at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 11 15:41:57 EDT 2008

We have one week before the concert!

1. Starting Monday until Friday, we'll have a table at Pierce to
advertise our concert and sell tickets during lunch and dinner hours. I
can do with Monday lunch, but I need someone to do Monday dinner before
rehearsal because I have a class. Let me know what times you are
available. I will also go around on Monday rehearsal to find what slots
you can make for the rest of the week.

2. Keep selling those tickets the rest of the time! You can do it
before or after class with your fellow students and professors, in your
group meetings, in the dining hall and library, with family, the local
community, etc. It's one thing to tell people about the concert and
expect them to buy at the door, but we all know people forget, so if
they get a ticket in advance, they're pretty much set to attend. If you
need tickets to sell, inform Ronen and he'll get you some. By the way,
Ronen was successful last semester selling around the Howe Center.
There are plenty of staff, who if just asked will buy a ticket, even if
just to support the Choir financially.

You guys have been putting a lot of effort into rehearsing this whole
semester and people need to come see what it was all for. You owe it to
yourself. You owe it to Marie-Joan and her family.

Thanks,
Art