[Choir] Choir Party & Presents

Ronen Peled rpeled at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 15 19:34:38 EDT 2008

Hi Folks,

I am so sorry about getting this out so late as far as asking kindly for 5$.

But usually, it is choir tradition to put in 5$ a person as to contribute a
gift for the instructor, pianist, and  choir party and other things.

TO make this all possible, the e-board needs your contribution of $5.

Please pay it to me on Thursday or day of the concert on Saturday.

If you can't pay because you are extremely tight, that is okay.  It is
optional do remember.

And you can pay more if you so choose, the more the better, the more pizza,
soda, chips @ the choir  party.

More details on that to follow..

Thanks,

Ronen Peled