[Choir] Tabling - Thursday still open

Art Bryan Manabat amanabat at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 15 18:20:48 EDT 2008

Choir,
The slots for Thursday lunch and dinner are still open. Please let me
know know if you're available. You will find everything you need in the
Music Room on the chair outside Dave Z's office for setting up the table
by Pierce.

Also, I will be at the choir table during the Accepted Students Tea,
formerly known as President's Tea, the day after our concert. It would
be great if some of you could come join me at the table. If we get all
voice parts, we could sing Witness and other songs a cappella to help
attract new recruits. Six of us are graduating this year, so we need
replacements!

Art