[Choir] Karaoke!

Natalie Arndt narndt at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 1 17:49:44 EST 2008

Hey gang!

Well, I did some investigating about a possible karaoke adventure, and
I've found a place that looks pretty good. It's called Duet Karaoke,
and it's located on 35th Street in Manhattan, right by the PATH
station. You get a private room with your party. So that means no fear
of crowds, or listening to tone-deaf drunkies! The rates are as follows:

The prices are the for 1 person/1 hour:

Mon - Thu: $4 before 8, $6 after 8
Fri - Sat: $5 before 8, $8 after 8
Sun: $5 before 8, $6 after 8

So if we were to go for 2 hours on a Saturday night, it would be around
$16 per person, etc. I think it might be difficult to get everybody
together for a weekday trip. So I figure we can plan for either a
Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

I was thinking about the weekend of February 31st - March 2nd. That
will give us enough time to get a head count and make a reservation
(they can hold up to 28 people in one private room!). Over the next few
rehearsals I'll be taking polls about which day of the week is best for
everyone, so I at least wanted to get the thought into your heads!

See you on Monday!

Natalie