[Choir] Choir Competition for Selling Tickets

Ronen Peled rpeled at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 24 17:14:21 EDT 2008

Sorry for the late reminder, but interested choir members who want to know
about selling choir tickets, please meet me in the music room at 6 pm today.

If you meet me, there will be treats.  But I will not tell you what they are
so as to not spoil the surprise.  Let's just say they are YUMMY, and tasty,
and filling.

Ronen