[Choir] (no subject)

Ronen Peled rpeled at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 25 01:51:09 EDT 2008

Hi Folks,

I don't know if you guys got my e-mail during break, but I had e-mailed you
all about selling choir tickets and if you sell the most/make the most
dough, then the winner gets a 25$ prize.

This is the first year in which choir tickets actually cost something, only
2$ for stevens students and 5$ for others.  We have the opportunity to go
out and promote ourselves which is important.  I for one want a full house.
After all, this is a concert for Marie-Joan, a woman who touched many on
this campus, so please do take the time to sell tickets.

If you can meet me at 6 PM on Thursday in the music room, and would like to
sell, please meet me or contact me and I can give you a stack of tickets.

Ronen