[Choir] Choir/Stutes Monday; OUTFITS

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 16 23:21:40 EST 2008

Dear All,

A reminder, as per the schedule sent around at the top of the semester,
that this week Choir may go late both tomorrow and Thurs, past 9:00.
Tomorrow (Monday) we are in the Music Room.

I will of course try to move as quickly as possible. Please BE ON TIME;
that will assist us in getting things done.

Stutes will definitely need to rehearse after Choir.

OUTFITS - EVERYONE READ THIS:

EVERYONE: please be on standby. The arrival of new dresses is in
nail-biter mode. Delays in getting all the payments in, plus further
delays in Purchasing and the early concert date this year, have created
a situation where we may have to either A) borrow gowns from alumni
(Dave Z. is looking into that), or A) go with our Homecoming dress code
of Nicest Possible Black/White/Grey.

PLEASE BE SURE TO HAVE OPTION B READY TO GO.

RE NEW TUXES: They are in. If you already have yours and have not yet
taken steps to hem your trousers, bring them in tomorrow evening. If
you have not yet picked yours up, please do so tomorrow, and be
prepared to put them on so we can take hem measurements.

Congratulations to the cast, crew and creative team of "Copenhagen."
Wonderful work! I hope very much that everyone went to see it.

Listen to those midis!

All best and see you tomorrow,
BR

Bethany Reeves