[Choir] Choir program - please check your name

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 17 00:49:16 EST 2008

Dear All,

Attached you will find the first draft of our concert program.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR NAME for spelling and correct expected year of
graduation, and alert me ASAP to any corrections that need to be made.

Same goes for anything else you see. In all probability there are
things like Stutes or section leader indicators missing; my eyes tend
to glaze over looking at all that print.

The program contains two other things of interest:

RUNNING ORDER - please put your music in this order in your folders.

POETRY ASSIGNMENTS - I will get the pieces sent to those of you who are
reading. I'm asking a few of you to read texts of pieces we're singing
before we sing them. Cassidy, I'm assuming you're in; let me know.

Best,
BR

Bethany Reeves
Artist in Residence for Voice & Choir