[Choir] FYI -

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 18 00:31:45 EST 2008

Dear All -

Please disregard the second email with the program that went out.
Technological difficulties. The one you received first, with the poetry
attached as well, is the right one.

THURSDAY: remember, we're in DeBaun. Please have your music with you,
at DeBaun, 6:45 sharp. We will again try to avoid going late, but
please be prepared to stay just in case .Stutes of course will rehearse
after Choir.

POETRY PEOPLE: If I can get time in DeBaun right before rehearsal I
will (must check), so that any of you who can come down early can read
on the stage and get a little coaching. PLEASE BRING PRINTOUTS OF YOUR
POEMS. They were sent in an attachment with the Choir email that also
had the program attached (or, have been sent to you individually, under
separate cover).

Best,
BR

Bethany Reeves