[Choir] Individual Ticket Selling

Veronica Sherwood vsherwoo at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 18 09:37:52 EST 2008

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know that the concert tickets have been
printed, and if you are interested in getting a few tickets to sell on
your own, you are allowed to do that. Dave Zimmerman will have a
sign-up sheet and tickets right outside his door at 11 am today. Please
write how many you take, so we can keep track.
(Dave's office is immediately on your right when you walk into the
music room)

Note: If you plan on selling to faculty or staff, please speak with Gus
and Dylan, as they plan on going throughout Howe to sell.

Also, this is the last time we're doing this, and after that we're
going to give up on having butts in the seats for tabling. Just don't
expect a lot of butts in the seats at the concert.

Tuesday
11:00
12:00 Michael Lee
1:00
5:00 Ronen Peled
6:00 Veronica Sherwood
7:00 Veronica Sherwood

Wednesday
11:00
12:00
1:00 Alex Tuel & Sarai Cardoza
5:00
6:00
7:00

Thursday
11:00
12:00 David DeRosa
1:00
5:00 Tegan Schwartz
6:00

Friday
11:00
12:00
1:00 Molly Bennett & Mercedes Gomez & Tristan Bensan
5:00
6:00
7:00

Big gaping holes. I'm not saying any more.

Let me know ASAP if there is a time you are available.

Thanks,
Veronica