[Choir] Check out The Who's Tommy

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 12 13:56:47 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I invite you to see The Theater Company's next exciting production, opening
this Friday night and running 3 weekends:

THE WHO'S TOMMY

Performances: February 13-15, 20-22, 27-28, and March 1, 2009

Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm, Sundays at 3pm at DeBaun Center for the
Performing Arts

For further details about the show, cast bios, etc, check out:

 www.stevens.edu/thetheatercompany or www.debaun.org

Tickets for Stevens students are ONLY $5.00! Available at the door for all
performances, and we take Duckbills. Come out and see a great show while
supporting the work of your fellow students!

Thanks, and hope to see you at one of the performances,

-Dave

David Zimmerman, Executive Director

DeBaun Center for Performing Arts

The Theater Company at DeBaun Center

Stevens Institute of Technology

Castle Point on Hudson, Hoboken, NJ  07030

Ph: 201-216-5111   Fx: 201-216-5514

dzimmerman at debaun.org

www.debaun.org