[Choir] Ice Skating!

Sarai A. Cardoza scardoza at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 17 14:31:25 EST 2009

Hey guys, it’s about time we had our first choir activity!

What: Ice-Skating!

How Much: Entry + skate rentals are $8, Bus Fare is $1.35 going +
another $1.35 coming back, for a total of $10.70. Sounds reasonable,
right?

Where: Pershing Field Ice Rink, Jersey City Heights

When: Saturday, Feb. 28th, 2:15pm - 4:00pm (not counting travel time,
both ways.)

How: We will meet at 1:30 outside Babbio and take the 87 bus from the
Hoboken terminal to Jersey City. We will get off at Pershing Field
Park, and walk to the ice rink on the other side of the park.

Basically, just make sure to follow Sarai.

Your Members At Large,
Sarai and Veronica