[Choir] Choir, Stutes Thursday 1/22

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 21 23:26:26 EST 2009

Dear All,

I have opera requirements at Rutgers tomorrow (Thurs) and Monday, so
Stephanie will be heading rehearsals. Please give her your utmost
respect and attention. The St. Matt's event is coming up fast.

Re STUTES:

We need to get started. If you were in Stutes last semester, consider
yourself good to go. If you wish to join Stutes, alert me ASAP via
email and please simply stay and rehearse with the group tomorrow
evening (9-9:40ish). If you wish to do Stutes but have "Beauty"
callbacks, please alert me to that, as well. Thank you.

Best,
BR

Bethany Reeves
Artist in Residence for Voice & Choir