[Choir] "Beauty" & St. Matt's concert

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 21 23:41:37 EST 2009

Dear Choir -

IF you are auditioning for "Beauty," this is for you.

Be sure to note that Sat. Feb. 21 is a CONFLICT. Our call time at St.
Matthew's is 6 pm (for final touch-up rehearsal); concert starts at
8:00.

Please do not tell me you can't do the concert because you have
"Beauty" rehearsal. Performances trump rehearsals, and this is a prior
commitment besides.

Likewise, don't wait to let the "Beauty" director know about the date.
The folk running auditions should ask you for conflicts. If they don't,
ask how to turn in your can't-do dates, and if you already handed in
that piece of paper without St. Matt's on it, get it back and make the
correction. The director will need all conflict information before he
can plan an effective schedule.

Thank you.

Best,
BR