[Choir] Choir Taco Party!

Veronica Sherwood vsherwoo at stevens.edu
Thu Dec 9 12:57:31 EST 2010

Hi choir!

I hope that everyone in choir can join us on Thursday, December 16th at 5 pm
in the music room (before caroling!) to have a TACO PARTY! It will be
catered by Qdoba and it will be free. You read that right, free Qdoba! Feel
free to bring a dessert or something different if you love baking, or just
want something other than tacos. (*NO* need to bring drinks or plates or
anything, we've got that covered) There will be games, food, and certainly
lots of laughs.

Even if you have a final at 6, stop by just for the food and relax! If you
don't have a final, come caroling with us after. Invite friends who are
interested in joining choir or just interested in Christmas caroling.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or Dylan. (Or Bethany or Dave
Zimmerman.)

Hope to see you there!
Veronica Sherwood