[Choir] We're not done, folks!

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 6 22:35:40 EST 2010

Dear All,

Thanks to all of you who marched right into Choir tonight and had a
great rehearsal. You may now stop reading and return to your regularly
scheduled programming.

To the rest of you (who don't have Monday classes) - we're not done
yet, folks! We have TWO rehearsals before "Messiah," and tonight was
one of them. Where were you?

I, and your SECTION LEADERS, need notification if you are ill (even if
you think I already know that). Choir is still in session and you need
to be here! I do realize we just had a big weekend, but I'm afraid
that's life in the arts. As with many things, when it rains, it pours.
Time management is all.

SEE YOU THURSDAY.

All best,
BR