[Choir] Pirates of Penzance

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 8 20:15:20 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

The Theater Company is currently presenting Gilbert and Sullivan's "Pirates
of Penzance" at our new studio, C413 at Monroe Center, 720 Monroe Street in
Hoboken. For those who don't know Pirates, it's a hilarious tale of pirates,
maidens, cops, and how to fulfill your duty. It's an operetta, but fast
paced and fun throughout the whole show - I'm sure you'll all enjoy!

Performances are at 720 Monroe Street, Studio C413, Hoboken, on:

November 11, 12, 13 at 8pm

November 14 at 3pm

November 18, 19, 20 at 8pm

November 21 at 3pm

Tickets for Stevens students have been reduced to only $15 - you can order
online or at the door, but your ID must be shown when picking up your
tickets.

For further information: www.thetheatercompany.org or
BoxOffice at thetheatercompany.org

Thanks, and hope to see you at the show!

-Dave

David Zimmerman
Executive Director

DeBaun Center for Performing Arts