[Choir] "Noises Off," Notice of absence

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 8 21:24:55 EST 2010

Dear All,

Thank you for the hard work this evening!

IF YOU ARE IN "NOISES OFF," please write to me ASAP. We had people
missing tonight who I was not aware are in the show. I need to know,
and your SECTION LEADER needs to know. Even if you think I know, they
do not. PLEASE WRITE, RIGHT AWAY, even if you have spoken of it to
them/me. In our information-glut world, informing people of anything
important just needs to be in writing.

Basses: Howie Allen
Tenors: Peter McCauley
Altos: Donna Barden
Sopranos: Sarai Cardoza

Emails are the standard Stevens formula.

If you absolutely must be absent for any other reason, again,  WRITE TO
BOTH YOUR SECTION LEADER AND I. It is helpful to alert another choir
member, but that turns them - and usually me as well - into a middle
man. No time for that. Write to your section leader and cc me. Thank
you.

All best to all you working on "Noises Off!" Looking forward to the
show Friday night. :-)

BR

Bethany Reeves
Artist in Residence for Voice & Choir