[Choir] Looking for "actors"

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 29 15:05:38 EST 2010

Dear Choir Members,

First, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Second, enjoy your rehearsal tonight with the new risers!

Finally, I'm looking for a few students on Tuesday afternoon around 3pm to
perform as actors in a rehearsal, for an Admissions video. The shoot will be
at DeBaun, and should not be longer than an hour. No experience necessary,
just need to take some basic direction. If you are available and interested,
please email me directly at  <mailto:david.zimmerman at stevens.edu>
david.zimmerman at stevens.edu (do not reply to the list)

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to Sunday's concert!

-Dave

David Zimmerman
Executive Director

DeBaun Center for Performing Arts