[Choir] CONCERT SCHEDULE for 12/5

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 29 15:19:14 EST 2010

Dear All,

Our Fall Concert is this coming Sunday, Dec. 5. Following is the
schedule:

11:00 TECHNICAL REHEARSAL / REVIEW. No need to be in outfits for this.

Please be aware that the full Choir is not together until tech because
of M/Th class conflicts. It is vital that everyone arrive ON TIME. We
have logistics to cover that can ONLY be addressed with all present,
and will also need to review tough bits of music. Thank you.

12:30 or 1:00 - BREAK (depends on rehearsal needs and whether member
tardiness forces us to go late. Be on time!)

2:00 Choir onstage for quick warm-up & focus session. COME DRESSED.
There is very little room backstage for changing, and as the area tends
to serve as a scene shop, it's often less than pristine.

2:30 house opens; Choir backstage

3:00 curtain

Post-concert: go listen to the MESSIAH recordings and part midis! :-)

REST OF SEMESTER:

As MESSIAH is one week after this concert (Sunday, Dec 12, 2:00 curtain
at St. Matt's on 8th St. & Hudson; 1:30 call for the Choir), Choir will
convene on Monday and Thursday as usual to rehearse.

On Monday 12/13, there will be no rehearsal.

On Thursday 12/16: Caroling! Everyone who can meets in the Music Room
at 6:45 to review some carols and then go caroling. Dave Zimmerman
plans a specific route for us.

If this year is like past years, we will end our revels with cookies
and hot chocolate at the home of Maureen Weatherall, Vice President and
Chief Administrative Officer for University Enrollment.

Please feel free to bring friends; this is an open, friendly evening.

Best,
BR

Bethany Reeves
Artist in Residence for Voice & Choir