[Choir] Absences for other projects

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 27 23:02:50 EDT 2010

Dear Choir,

Most of you get this, but it needs repeating:

Other projects do NOT constitute a reason to miss Choir rehearsals.

Whether it's a reading, "Rocky Horror," DS (other than production
week), or anything else, when you join the Choir, you agree to tell
those project organizers that you are not available during Choir
rehearsal times. The end.

They simply need to work around your prior commitment. Period.

If they badly need you to leave a bit early on a very limited number of
occasions ("Antigone" would fall into this category), this should be
cleared with me ahead of time. Always feel free to put project
organizers in touch with me. You shouldn't have to feel like you're in
the middle.

Thank you.

BR

Bethany Reeves