[Choir] Choir schedule, Monday 10/25

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 24 11:59:47 EDT 2010

Dear All,

Tomorrow evening's rehearsal is being parceled out somewhat for better
efficiency. Please note the following, and be sure you are clear on
when/where you're assigned. There are overlaps in times, so look
closely.

WOMEN

6:45 to 7:45 - all sopranos, Music Room (BR & Stephanie to 7:15; at
7:15, Stephanie take over). This is an extremely important sectional.
Unless you are a Thursday-only person by necessity, it is vital that
you be present. Last Thursday's attendance was not acceptable.

Please come prepared with pencils, and, preferably, highlighters as
well. We will be shifting some parts on "Fyre" to make the piece
simpler, and you will need to mark your scores.

7:25 - add altos to sopranos, Music Room.

7:45-8:00 - altos continue with alto-only sectional; sopranos released
until 8:00.

8:00 Full Choir convene, Music Room.

MEN

7:15 to 7:35 - all tenors, Skyline. We have 20 minutes - please be
right on time.

7:35 - add all baritones/basses, Skyline. This has the potential to be
disruptive and eat time, so please file in silently and simply take a
seat. Thank you.

8:00 - Full Choir convene, Music Room.

This is do-or-die week for some music. Please listen to "Fyre" on my
personal drive, below; a listen to "When David" would be a good idea as
well.

http://personal.stevens.edu/~breeves

All best,
BR