[Choir] Choir Party!

Veronica Sherwood vsherwoo at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 20 15:31:05 EDT 2011

Hi choir!

On Thursday, May 5th from 6pm to 9pm in the Music Room, we are planning on
having a CHOIR PARTY! Unlike previous semesters, this semester we're just
going to ask people to bake or buy some food, like cookies or drinks. We'll
most likely have a large selection of board games as well.

If you're interested in bringing food or some soda, you can email me and
I'll keep track so that we don't have a million chocolate chip cookies and
nothing else (although maybe that wouldn't be so bad?).

I hope you can make it to the party, and take a nice break from studying to
have fun with your fellow choir members. Also, you don't want to miss the
chance to see Howie's typed list of "That's What Bethany Said."

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me or Dylan, but
mostly Dylan.

-Veronica

PS If you can't make it the whole time, just stop by for a little while! :)