[Choir] Party Reminder!

Veronica Sherwood vsherwoo at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 29 14:27:30 EDT 2011

Hi guys!

I just wanted to send out a reminder to everyone that the choir party is
Thursday May 5th at 6 pm. The only thing I need you to do is reply to this
email and let me know what you plan on bringing. So far, only one person
replied and said he'd be bringing chocolate chip cookies. I know some people
can live only on chocolate chip cookies, but that gets boring! If you don't
want to/can't bake, perhaps a veggie platter, chips or some drinks? Like I
said, just reply to this email and let me know.

Hope to see everyone there!
Veronica