[Choir] Shakespeare & Zombie Prom

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 11 09:24:51 EST 2011

Dear Choir-Members-Interested-In-Theatre,

EVENING OF SHAKESPEARE INFO:

Auditions for An Evening of Shakespeare are being held in the Music
Room on Wednesday, December 14th from 6:30-8:30pm.

Directed by Anthony Pennino and Bethany Reeves, this show will be
comprised of scenes and monologues written by William Shakespeare. Those
cast will be split into various combinations and  work with the
directors on acting out the parts chosen for them, including focus on
the words and characters. Audition details:

-          Performances are on February 3rd and 4th at 8pm in DeBaun
Auditorium

-          All are encouraged to audition – no previous Shakespeare
experience necessary

-          Please prepare for the audition a monologue, either
Shakespare or contemporary, that is less than 2 minutes long

-          Cast will be chosen by December 15th, and parts handed out
before the holiday break

-          If you cannot attend but are interested in being involved,
email david.zimmerman at stevens.edu to find an alternate audition
date/time

ZOMBIE PROM, during Boken:

Drama Society is considering mounting a special event for Boken on
either Thursday April 26 or Friday April 27.

The Spring Choir Concert IS SUNDAY APRIL 29. That means Thurs 4/26 is
our last pre-concert rehearsal. All hands need to be on deck.

If your call for Zombie Prom can be AFTER Choir rehearsal, no problem.
But if not, and you are in Choir spring semester, we'll need you in
rehearsal. Thank you.

Best,