[Choir] Caroling!

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Dec 14 15:24:38 EST 2011

Dear All,

Our traditional caroling party is tomorrow evening, Thursday the 15th.
Dave's been saying 6:30 call, I had 7:00 down on our schedule...so call
it 6:45, Music Room. We'll warm up, sing through a few things, and then
set off on a route arranged by Dave. We close the evening at the very
nearby home of VP Maureen Weatherall, with plenty of hot chocolate and
cookies.

Caroling is not a performance per se, and is not a required Choir
activity. It IS, however, a lot of fun, and I hope to see you there!
It's also open to friends, so bring them along. Dress warmly, and do
plan to be on best behavior - we're representing ourselves, and
Performing Arts.

Re the MESSIAH Sing - thank you so much! It was a wonderful evening;
people came up to me afterwards and just raved about you. Bravi!

Cheers,