[Choir] For new members re OUTFITS

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 29 10:04:41 EDT 2011

Dear All -

If you are not new (or Lorenzo), you may delete this message. For those
dealing with getting outfitted this semester:

1) JOHN B. and JAMES - I need to get your measurements tonight. Please
don't leave Choir until I've done that. We'll be renting your tuxes for
Oct. 14, and then ordering as well - measurements are needed for both.

2) WOMEN: Dresses have started arriving, and will need to be hemmed. I
am looking at next Thursday night, Oct. 6, towards the end of Choir and
after Choir, for our seamstress to come in. Please plan to stay late for
this process, or let me know if you cannot.

IF YOU HAVE A THURSDAY CLASS and cannot come to Choir - can you come up
after your class?

We really can only ask her to come once, so I am trying to find the
time when the MOST people are present.

3) MEN: as of Tuesday, your tuxes had not yet started arriving. I'm
asking for an ETA on that. Please hold next Thursday night in any event,
as they will probably be here by then. Thank you!

Best,