[Choir] DS and Charity Haunting

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 29 10:10:20 EDT 2011

Dear Choir,

If you are not inclined towards Drama Society activities, you may

For DS people:

Please note that while the notice sent out by Frank R. sounds like a
very worthy opportunity, they are proposing a possible Thursday Oct. 27
rehearsal date. This is too close to comfort for our Choir concert,
which is early this year. Please do not volunteer to do this Haunting
project without making it clear that you are NOT available on Thursday
Oct 27, due to your previous commitment to the Stevens Choir. Thank you.

Best,
BR